Saturday, February 11, 2012

Nov. 13


Hello Family!!
It is great to hear from all of you. Dinner with the Oakey's was great. I love this ward they are so nice to everyone and I really love the members here. Everyone is concerned what we will be doing for Thanksgiving and Christmas. Yesterday Elder Mecham and I spoke in Sacrament Meeting with Brother Strommer. It was a great meeting about missionary work and getting motivated to invite others to come unto Christ. When you really think about the missionary work it is so simple all we are doing is inviting people to listen.
This week was a bit of a struggle for us. We met with Will on Wednesday and he told us that he decided he was an Athiest. The worst part of that is that just before he told us that he didn't belive in a God he told us that he thought the Church was true for us. It was really hard for me because I have grown to love him so much and I know that he really recived an answer to his paryer but gave into peer presure from people at work. It made me think of how Heavenly Father must feel as we use our agency and not follow him.
We did get four new investigators this week which is fantastic and I just need to keep positive and moving forward.

No comments:

Post a Comment