Saturday, February 11, 2012

Nov 28


Hello Family!!

I am glad that you had a good Thanksgiving. Only 13 people...thats
kinda weird. I had a good time and ate so much food. We had three
dinners. ugh after the last dinner we had over a 50 block bike ride, I
thought that I was going to puke on the side of the road but made it
home ok. One nice thing is that I didn't realy miss home very much
because it didn't feel like Thanksgiving.

This week we spent a lot of time out finding new people to teach. It
is probably just because I am new but I really don't mind tracting at
all. You meet some interesting people. We taught almost 20 leesons
this week which is the mission goal so we are hoping to reach that
this week. We were also able to commit an investigator to baptism so
the work is progressing.

Thanks for the order. Perfect timing I ran out of my other body wash
this morning. I love you all very much have a great week.

No comments:

Post a Comment