Saturday, February 11, 2012

Dec 12


Dear Family,
Sounds like a lot has happened this week just like always. It is so
crazy how fast time is going and everyone tells me that the longer I am
out the faster time will go. I guess I will just have to wait and see.
The work is a little frustrating right now. Our investigator with a
baptism date will no longer let us into her apartment which means we
are now back to zero progressing investigators. Kind of a bummer but
we are pushing forward. I had an uneventful week. I spent most of the
day Tuesday feeling like I was going to throw up so I just sat in my
dumpster recliner curled up in a ball. I did manage to keep everything
down which was a huge blessing. I think that eating all of this really
good food is what is getting me (also what is packing on the pounds).
The members here are so great I love them so much. Yesterday we were
working on our Christmas plans and talking with Joan Oakey and she
asked about a Christmas tradition that we had and I told her about the
Mrs Right story and how much I loved that. She said that it sounded
like so much fun and wanted to try it so she might call you but I
don't know that for sure. But I plan on using that at our traditions
party so if you could send me a copy of that story that would be
fantastic. 

So some super Exciting news... We get to go to a concert in
Vancoover this Saturday with Will and Collen!! We are so excited. We
totally love Will. We saw him last night at the Strommers and when we
got ready to leave he came over and gave us a huge hug. He knows that
the gospel is true it is just all new and a little scary for him I
think. We are meeting with him again tonight to finalise plans for
Saturday. Other than that the only other fun thing that happened is
that Elder Mecham left our phone is his pocket and then washed his
pants so we have been without a phone for a little over a day now. We
will hopefully get a new one today or tomorrow because a phone is
essential to missionary work.

No comments:

Post a Comment