Saturday, February 11, 2012

Nov. 7


 I ride my bike pretty much everywhere. The good news is that my area is mostly flat and that there are bike lanes and paths in most areas. The worst part that I have to ride most days is an intersection that has nine lanes and two sets of tracks. We try to get through there as fast as possible. It is supposed to be the rainy season but we have yet to see to much rain. More than anything it has just been cold. Tell you what the cold here is different. It is a wet cold.
We are working with a few less actives but more than that is part member families. We are really hoping to see some success from these. Elder Mecham has been out 14 months. He is a really good missionary and I am learning so much from him.
So you will never guess what I did this morning. We took recliners out of the dumpster and moved them into our apartment. Never thought that I would be a dumpster diver. Oh well they are nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment