Saturday, February 11, 2012

Jan. 22


Hello!!!

This week has felt like a really long week. It is so weird because
usually time moves so fast out here. And it wasn't like we were not
working because we had one of the better weeks we have had so far.

But the best thing happened this week... We were in a lesson at a
less-actives home and when we got there it was pouring rain and then
at about 9:15 when we went to leave there was about two inches of
SNOW!!! You would have thought that I was 3 years old. when we got to
our apartment I ran in and grabbed my camera and was outside taking
pictures and then I sat right next to the window just looking out
watching the snow come down. I am so glad that I did because when we
woke up the next day it had allready started to rain and by 2pm all of
the snow was gone. And then just like in the song "The rains came
tumbling down." It was pouring. I think we had about 2-3 inches of
rain on Thursday. They had to close roads because of all the rain. I
am so glad that my coat is water proof because tell you what I have
put that omi-tech to the test. Yesterday we were out street contacting
and making visits and I was completly soaked from head to toe other
than where my coat was. The only problem is that if your hads are in
your pockets the rain runs down the coat and into the pockets and
becase they are water proof the water has no where to go so it just
stays in the pocket. I had about a half an inch in my pockets by the
time we got back to our apartment. It has been fun.

We had our ward conference yesterday and it was really good. It was
all about finding the lost sheep. It seems to be a theme chusrch wide.
Which is a really good thing because there is a lot of work that needs
to be done. They pointed out in Sunday school that that seems to be
the theme of President Monson's time as prophet.

No comments:

Post a Comment