Saturday, May 25, 2013

May 5


Hey!!!
 
This week has been great! We have been having many sunny clear days and we have been told that they are not supposed to end!!! I never knew how much I loved the sun until I came here and now I am so thankful for every sunny day. Tell you what though if it keeps getting hotter I might melt. On Saturday it was up in the 90's and it is still early may... I hate to see what the summer heat will bring:)
 
We are staying really busy. I love that about this area... Never a dull moment. Elder Walker and I have just been pushing and pushing and we are seeing great results come from it. This past week we had 34.5 total work hours which is just the amount of time that we report as work hours (not including meetings etc. just hours pounding the pavement) and the mission average is about 20 hours. We are really laying it all on the line. It is a little hard with it as hot as it has been but that was the best week that I have had for a long time and possibly ever.
 
Leatha is still doing really well. She has her interview on Friday and then her baptism is in the 18th. She is so great! She loves the gospel and just wants to keep learning more and more! We are just seeing so many miracles take place in our lives here as missionaries.
 
As far as birthday stuff goes... I dont really know. I don't want anything that is going to be hard to pack around. maybe some white strips or something or maybe just keep some money and give it to me when I get home... There really isn't anything that I really want. As far as things from Mela... I could use pre-spot(I spray my clothes every night when I get home so that the will stay clean), revive, clarity soap. Whatever else.
 
Mothers Day is Sunday. I will call at 8pm my time... I know that is late but that is rteally the only time that we can make work and I will only have 1 hour or less.
 
Also Olivia said to let you know that it is time to register for classes soon. She said that she could help you or do it for you, I guess for me:), so whatever works for you there.
 
I love you all so much! Thanks for all that you do for me!!!
 
Love Dustin
 
PS Elder Walker and I didn't get transfered today:)

No comments:

Post a Comment