Saturday, May 25, 2013

April 14


Hey!
 
Sounds like a basic Idaho spring. Freezing cold to really hot. It is a wonder that anyone can live there. I am afraid that i have become to used to having very moderate weather.
 
We are teaching a bunch of really great people. We are teaching a lady named Leatha. She is 61 and is so ready for the Gospel. This Friday we are having a ward party and she is bringing food and has really just become a part of the ward. The biggest problem that we have is that she doesn't live in our area so right after she gets baptized she is going to have to change wards but we are working on getting that set up sp that it will be a smooth transition. We are also teaching another girl named Mercedes. She is actually getting baptized this Saturday!!! She is 16 and super excited! Yesterday we went to Young Womens with her and she shared her favorite scripture from the Book of Mormon, talked durring the lesson. The ward activity this Friday is actually a fund raiser for the youth and she is bringing stuff to sell. It is just awesome!
 
Things are going really well. I can't believe how fast time is going. Yesterday we were at a members house teaching them and they look at me and said now you have been in the ward for a while right? At first I was like no I am still new but then I thought about it and it has all ready been almost three months since I have been here!!! I guess they say that time flies when you are having fun.
 
Thanks for all that you have done for me!! I love you all so much! Have a great week!
 
Dustin

No comments:

Post a Comment