Tuesday, May 28, 2013

May 27


Hey!!!
 
So yes it is true... Flossing can be bad for your teeth! Who knew. The Dentist was super nice. He drilled it out filled it up and then said "This one's on the house. My fire insurance just in case my tithing doesn't go through." I was SO happy that it was a simple fix. I had a dream (nightmare) that all of my teeth started to just break apart and fall out so when I flossed out a white chunk of "tooth" I was super scared! And then Sister Morby said I think that you are going to need a crown and maybe a root canal....  just add to the stress!! But all is good and all the holes in my mouth are filled.
 
It is crazy to think that Krystal is gone... She will do really well in the field. She has the perfect personality for this. I have been thinking about her a lot. There is not a huge difference in our schedules so I often wonder if we are doing the same things at the same time.
 
We had a good week here. Leatha was confirmed which was great! I hated having an 8 day wait for that... There are so many things that can happen in 8 days. Not that I think that Leatha is going to fall away but Satan is not our friend.... AT ALL.
 
We are still just working hard and working on getting things moving. This week were dropped down on our lessons but stayed up above 20 so that was good. Things like the Dentist got in the way.
 
It is so weird right now. Every missionary (including Sister Morby) just want this mission split to get done. It is like waiting 4 months for a mission call and still another month to go.... I just hate not knowing. At this point I don't care what happens I just want to know. I guess it is like President says "lets make this the best mont the OPM has ever seen." That is what we are trying to do... Work!!!
 
Thanks for all the Birthday wishes. Love you all!!!
 
Dustin

No comments:

Post a Comment