Saturday, May 25, 2013

May 12


Hey!
 
It was really fun to be able to talk to you yesterday! Everyone sounds like they are doing really well. It is crazy how fast time goes and how much everyone is doing. Thats what keeps us young right:)
 
So we had a really good week. Leatha is hopefully going to get baptized on Saturday... She has an interview on Wednesday with President Morby so as long as that goes well we will have a baptism this Saturday. I am really nervous because we have Stake Conference this weekend and because of that she won't be confirmed until the next Sunday... I am not a fan of that but "That's how the cookie crumbles!"
 
I wish that I could have gone to the Piano Guys with you! They are way good! Did they come to Idaho Falls?
 
What are you going to be doing in Cody? Random place... I hope that it is a fun trip!
 
Sorry it is so short... Not too mush that I didn't all ready tell you.
 
Love you all SO much!!!
 
Dustin

No comments:

Post a Comment