Saturday, May 25, 2013

April 28


Hey!!
 
So we had a really great week! Nikki and Mercedes were baptized on Saturday!! So many people came that we had to move into the Chapel because there were too many people to fit into the font room. It was really a great baptism. They have both just been fully fellowshiped into the ward. It is awesome!
 
We were also able to meet with our other investigators and they are really starting to progress! There are so many awesome things that are happening here.
 
This week I really gained a testimony of being called to help certain people come into the Gospel. There is a family here that Elder Mecham and I started to teach when I was in Gresham. Then I got transfered out here and what do you know we are teaching the Burtlow's... They moved out here and now we are working with them and they are starting to progress toward the temple. I was so excited about that. Well then last Monday I was driving and saw two investigators that we were teaching in Tualatin. I was in a place that I really couldn't stop and talk with them but I fugured that they were just out here visiting. Well yesterday Elder Walker and I were walking to go visit some people and what do you know there is Shelby across the street from us. He stopped on the corner and we crossed over and talked with him for a while and then he invited us to come over and visit them... I was so excited because one of the last things that I said as I was leaving Tualatin was that Elder Byam needed to get Shelby and Kirsten baptized... Now I get the chance. I am SO excited!
 
Thanks for all that you do for me! I love you all SO much!!
 
Dustin

No comments:

Post a Comment