Wednesday, October 3, 2012

September 24


Hey!
 
So I talked with President Morby this week. The look on his face was beautiful. It was really hard no to laugh. The letter got sent to the wrong family.   He said that he really owes the bishop and the ward good missionaries.    So the bar for missionaries in this ward has been set very low, no wonder that they really like Elder Grimes and I - we are visable.  We went to dinner with a part member family on saturday.
 
I did get one package and the mission office called and said that they got another from UPS so they will get it to me on Friday at Zone Conference. 
 
Other than that this week has kinda been a blah. I did finally get to meet a few of our investigators which was great. And one of them made it to church. Hopefully he will start to progress.
 
I really like Tualatin. It is way nice and the ward is so eager to help with missionary work. They are way excited about having missionary experiences. It is way fun. I haven't had a ward like this yet on my mission. I hope that you really help the missionaries out as much a possible. There is no way that they can do it by themselves.
 
I love you all very much and pray for you. Thanks for all the support and love!
 
Dustin

No comments:

Post a Comment