Wednesday, September 19, 2012

September 17


Hey!!!
 
We had another interesting week.  It is crazy to think that it has all ready been a year. On the bright side we have been able to gain some more of the members trust. This ward has had really bad missionaries for almost a year now and so it has been really easy to get them to trust us because they see us out riding our bike and making visits. We are out working and improving.
 
Interesting facts... Elder Grimes family used to have a cabin right next to the ranch and now they go camping right behind the ranch. Also Grandpa Mickelson was who sealed his parents.
 
Funny story... Elder Grimes had a count down calendar that he had made on a piece of paper and he was scribbling through everyday. He took out his lighter and decided that he was going to burn all the days that had all ready passed. Well the paper burned much faster than he had thought that it would so he tried to blow out the flames which just made it bigger. So he throws it into the garbage, right after he did it he realised that it was very stupid so he reached into the can and pulled it out and ran to the kitchen sink leaving behind a bunch of charred paper pieces. 
 
I think that my major accomplishment this week was that I finally got our apartment cleanish. It was so gross when I first got there. The first thing that I had to do was clean the sink so that I could have a starting point. To finish it all off today the carpets are getting cleaned which will be great so that I will no longer have sticky carpet:)
 
Thanks for all that you do for me! I love you all so much and am grateful that I have the chance to serve the Lord. I pray that I will be able to see success and have good thing happen in this area.
 
Love you all so much.
 
Dustin

No comments:

Post a Comment