Sunday, April 8, 2012

April 3


Howdy!!!
This was a fun week. I really enjoyed conference. There were a couple of times that I thought to myself, we are all watching this at the exact same time. It might be in different places but we all watched it together.
Jessica got her ears pierced.... Crazy!!! First the hair now the ears, she is going to town:)
So the work here is really slow still. The sad part is that it isn't just us that are slow it is the entire stake. The nice thing about that is that we all work with each other and when one of us gets down there is another companionship that will pull them up. We have become really close because of this. So we all just get up and hit the doors. Heavenly Father really does have a sense of humor because while I was in Gresham I said that I thought it was funny when people slamed their doors in our faces - it made tracting more interesting. Well now it still is interesting but I wish that there were a few less door slams and a few more people that would even just let us visit with them for a while.
Yesterday we went to the Air and Space Museum again. Dad would really love that place. They have done a fantastic job. They call it a "living museum" because it is very hands on. It is fun. The first picture is me with the Spruce Goose. That thing is soooo big. the wings are 100ft longer than a 747. The plane is in a 7ft pit and then is that tall!!! The second is me getting sucked into the intake. We really had  a good time.
Thanks for being great!! I love and miss you all very much!

No comments:

Post a Comment