Tuesday, April 24, 2012

April 17, 2012


Hello Again!!
This was another good week. We were able to stay busy and to work hard. We still aren't teaching too much but we are working on finding people to teach. I have a goal to give out a Book of Mormon every time we go out tracting. I give them to people that might be a little less than interested but I think that the BOM is so important that everyone should have it. One day they might have the Spirit touch them and they will have the desire to read.
This week we did loose our only Eternal Investigator. It was a sad day but we have to respect his agency and decisions.  We really are not going to force them to keep meeting with us. Just tell us how you really feel and not what we want to hear. Also interesting fact he has decided to become Jewish. Not really sure how one makes the transition from The Church of Jesus Christ to Judaism. From a totally Christ focus religion to a religion who are still waiting for the Messiah.

Sunday Night I got a phone call from Elder Schofield. We searved around each other for six weeks in Gresham. He is now in Oregon City. So he calls me and says that he just had dinner with my cousin. I instantly thought of Grandmas sisters family but it was Kacie and Jason. They were up here so that Jason could interview at OHSU. That was crazy! We went to the Outlet Mall again yesterday and I thought that it would have been crazy to see them there. It didn't happen but that would have been so crazy.
While we were at the mall we all got stuff to make us look like Portland hipsters. I got the glasses. So that is the picture of the week. Us looking like the hipsters that we are:) Yes I am wearing those glasses right now and will be all day.
I also cut my own hair for the first time. It looks pretty good. Sister Smith will give us free hair cuts but I hate feeling like a user so I cut it this time and will have her do it next time so that I can get my neck cleaned up cuz I didn't do that myself. That could be a little risky!
Love ya'll so much

No comments:

Post a Comment