Tuesday, April 24, 2012

April 24, 201


That Is so cool that the weather has been nice there. It has been WAY nice here. Yesterday we got up to 85 and sunny! All of the plants are blooming and it looks good. Did that little tree out front mke it through the winter???
 
The work really hasn't picked up too much. We are now making a bunch of cold calls to less actives in the Dayton ward. We have seen a little success come from that. We are really pushing forward and trying to stay positive. It is a little discouraging but I know that It is possible for us to find success. Elder Henrie keeps saying that they are going to close the area this next transfer (which has crossed my mind because there are not enough missionaries coming in) but I have decided that I won't go out without a fight. We are going to win this war!!
 
So yesterday for p-day we made Portland Hipster beenies. Mine turned out REALLY good. THat is something that I thought that I would never make. It was kinda fun though!
 
Transfers are next Monday!! I will let you know what happens with that.
 
Love Ya'll and thanks for being the people that you are.

No comments:

Post a Comment