Sunday, March 11, 2012

March 6


Hello again! 
  
This last week went by reallly fast once again. I really have a hard time figuring out how the time goes by so quickly. This week was a little bit different for us. We car inspections down in Salem. Which is actually the Capitol of Oregon which is weird I thought for the longest time that it was Portland because it is more famous. It was good down in Salem because while we were there we had Zone Training on goal setting. President and Sister Morby were there and shared a little bit on goals. President Morby is HUGE on goals. It comes from his real estate and investment background I think. He is such a good man. During the role play I got to be an ex-member that I am currently working with and President and Sister Morby taught me. That was fun. Afterwords President said sorry because they are still working on building their teaching skills. We also had apartment inspections this week. Great news once again Gold Star apartment! Last time the apartment I am in failed, and would have again if it were not for some TLC. I think that in all reality it shouldn't have gotten a Gold Star but the improvement was so good that they felt bad not giving it to us. Other than that it hasn't really been to exciting of a week. Just a lot of time going out and trying to find people to teach. I did meet more people that the know the Landers this week. I had dinner at their home because we were on exchanges once again. It was fun to hear stories about people that we both know. Not too much else went on this week. I feel like I do is ride in the car to and from dinner apointments and YSA activities. I really find myself hoping that I am being somewhat effective right now. 
  
Thanks for all your love and support. It really means a lot to me knowing that my family is at home supports me in what I am doing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment