Tuesday, March 20, 2012

March 19


Hello again!
 
Ok so I was going to send you some pictures but the file won't work. I love having to use library computers... Not! So I will have to get that figured out later.
 
Anyway I am glad to hear that you had a good week and were able to be safe in all your travels. I bet that was fun to have some time with Grandpa and Grandma. This week was really interesting for me. The Spanish Elders in McMinnville got in a serious car accident (they were not hurt nor was it their fault) and their car was totaled so Elder Henrie and I spent a lot of our week driving them to the doctor for a post accident physical and to clean out their car and to their apointments etc. Lucky for us we don't really have any work going on and neither do they. It was fun though we were basically in a foursome for half the week.
 
We still don't have anything going on. This week we really spent in the car driving all over the mission helping out the Spanish Elders.
 
Some good news though, transfers were yesterday and Elder Jorgensen from my last District just got transfered out here. Elder Jorgensen and I went in the MTC at the same time and got really close in Gresham so we are super excited about that.

No comments:

Post a Comment