Tuesday, June 18, 2013

June 18


Hello once again!
 
Well it is now official (well as of July 1st) I am no longer in the Oregon Portland Mission. Transfers was a little crazy yesterday. I got transferred within the same district from Cornelius to Banks. I am now even farther out in the country. It is way nice though, I really like it. My new companion is Elder Irvine from Murray. I made it 21 months without having a Utah companion but all good things must come to an end I guess. We are over the Forest Grove and McMinnville Districts which I am super excited for because now I get to go back out to my old area! I also got a car upgrade! I now get a Subaru Legacy, I think I might have to take back some of the bad things that I said about Subaru's because I really like it.  I guess that I could just be corn flaking but it is way nice.
 
Thanks for getting my schooling figured out. That sounds perfect.
 
Love you!
 
Talk to you next week!
 
Dustin
 
PS So the first transfer for the OSM is on 7/24/13 so that would put the transfer that I go home on 9/4/13. You might want to call the mission office still to make sure but I think that is what is going to happen. Also did you talk to them about coming and getting me? If not you probably want to do that soon because I think they make travel arrangements early.

No comments:

Post a Comment