Tuesday, June 18, 2013

June 16


Hey!!
 
So you can call the office anytime (maybe not today) because they all ready know which mission I am going to be in. Also you may have gotten an e-mail from the Heyen's if so awesome if not all they were going to tell you is that I am getting transfered. He was also going to tell you where so that you didn't have to wait and see where I ended up. Elder Heyen is the Vehicle Coordinator for the mission and he knows where I am getting transfered and has known for a while. It is kinda fun having them in my ward because he is always trying to get you to guess what is going to happen with transfers because he has a " more perfect knowledge." So I am getting transfered to a car area and I am not training. That is all that I really know. I have a few guess based off of some things that Elder Heyen said but all they are is guesses at best.
 
It sounds like our family needs to be put into a padded room! Holy Cow!!!! Everyone is falling apart. I guess we all just need to be a little more careful.
 
As far as classes go... Whatever... I don't really know what I need at this point in time. I think that all I would say is that I want to be at least full time (12+ credits). Other than that I don't know. I am sure that the two of you can figure it out just fine.
 
So it was a lot harder to leave this area than I thought it was going to be. I always felt like the missionary that was just here to work and nothing else. Which I do work hard but I felt very out of balance here. But yesterday I realized how much love I had for the people here and how much love they had for me.
 
We had an awesome week. The Mission tour was awesome! Elder Whiteing came and it was really great! Durring the leadership meeting he talked about having Celestial districts and zones. It was awesome! We also saw many miracles happen throughout the week. I really feel that I can say that I am leaving the area better than I found it.
 
I love you all!! Have a great week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment