Tuesday, April 9, 2013

March 17


Hey sorry that I am late. We had a really good week. We are starting to teach more and more lessons. It has been really good to see the trend move upward.
 
So you will never guess who I ran into this past week. President Stoddard of the Forest Grove Stake.... Ex-bishop of the Idaho Falls 19th ward. He looked at me and said "Which Hatch family are you from?" It was crazy! Who would have guessed that the world would be so small.
 
Also this week the new boundries for our mission came out. Right now there are 16 stakes in our mission and we are loosing three of them to the Salem mission and four to the Vancouver mission. Right now if I don't get transfered I will come home from the Oregon Salem Mission. We won't know what is going to happen until the transfer in June. We will see what happens. President said that he would be taking relese dates into account. I would be in the middle of the transfer before I come home so we will see if that plays into where I get placed.
 
Things here are going well. Today we went hiking to Multnomah falls which is why we are late and I am all ready out of time but I love you all and am grateful for all that you have done for me!
 
Love Dustin
 
PS There is going to be a Brother Burke that is going to be calling you. He is awesome and he is going to be in Rexburg for the next week starting on Sat and he said that he wanted to call you.

No comments:

Post a Comment