Tuesday, April 9, 2013

April 7


Hey!!
 
I really can't believe how fast the time is going. It scares me to be honest. It seems like it was just yesterday that I was out in McMinnville but that was last year... Crazy!
 
Conference was great! I really loved it. I took notes a little differently this time. What I did is I wrote down questions that I had and then I just wrote one line answers as they came. It was great... I couldn't believe how fast the answers came and how fast the pages filled up. One thing that I really noticed (I think due to the fact that I spend a lot of time teaching and studying it) is the huge focus on the Godhead. It is really interesting to me that what seems a very simple doctrine is actually really huge! That is the biggest problem that many people have with the church. I am so thankful for that knowledge because without that I wouldn't be able to have a personal realationship with Heavenly Father and with my Savior. It really feels like the church is headed back to the basics. It was pointed out to me this morning that all of the conference talks can be found in the tive Preach My Gospel lessons. Is it any wonder why we are encouraged as missionaries and as members to study from that?
 
We have really seen many miracles here this week. We were able to see people that we have never been able to come in contact with. We taught many lessons and we we able to get new investigators and get in touvh with old ones that we hadn't been able to contact in a while. It has just been great! Elder Walker is a work horse and I love it!
 
Thanks for all that you do for me and all of your love and prayers. Have a great week!!!
 
Love Dustin

No comments:

Post a Comment