Monday, December 10, 2012

December 2

This has been another great week! Elder Byam and I got our apartment all ready for Christmas. There was a tree in the closet and I had some decorations that Olivia sent me last year that I put on there. and then Sister Schoonmaker gave us some lights and a nativity. It looks really good. There are a lot of families in this ward that will be taking good care of us this year. The Metler's keep asking what our Christmas Wish is. 

This past week was a little bit hard. It was one of those times where everything seemed to just go wrong. People having family emergencies, families that are sick but it was also really good because we saw many small miracles happen this week. Jeff who told us that he wouldn't give up coffee is praying to see if it is something that he should do. The Mossbergers were planning on coming to church for the first time in many years (She is going to accept baptism this week I hope and pray). We were able to set up a lesson with a new investigator who has his application in to BYU. Just many great and small things happened. I just hope that I can keep seeing many great things happen. 

Ya'll are crazy!! I can't believe all that you did on Saturday. Some people would say that it isn't good for your health to go all the time like that but I think that for our family it is more the once you stop moving you are dead. We have always been goers. I love that about our family.I I see many different people and see the way they live their lives and I am so glad that our family is the way we are. We have purpose in life and a reason for the way we live. I am convinced that the Gospel blesses us in every aspect of our lives because it gives purpose to all that we do. It makes all the hard times seem easier and all the easy time seem greater because it helps us look forward to what the next life is going to be. It is fun to see how things work and how what the Savior teaches brings us happiness in this life and in the life to come. 

Thanks for all that you do for me!! I love you all very much!! 

Dustin

No comments:

Post a Comment