Monday, December 10, 2012

December 10

Hello!!! 

This has been a bit of a rough week. On Tuesday night Elder Byam got really sick (He was a trooper though because he still went and taught our lesson) but he wasn't able to get out of bed on Wednesday and has been sick since. Talk about cabin fever I was going crazy on Wednesday. I watched all of the Church Christmas movies that we had and a few church movies from the 80's but I was going CRAZY. I also felt bad for Elder Byam because he was super miserable.

We did have a couple of great things happen this week though. Jeff has decided that he is going to live the Word of Wisdom. We also got a new investigator Brandon. He is 17 and is very open. He is hoping to go to BYU because he has seen great things that the church has done. I really hope and think that he will get baptized.

Friday we had our Zone Conference and our mission Christmas party. That was good. There were a few exciting things that happened

1) Elder Hansen who is the Area 70 over Oregon came for the devotional

2) We got a Christmas gift from President and Sister Morby (see attached photo) it is based off of Elder Nelsons talk in Genereal Conference.

3) This is the big one.... The April 1st transfer was moved to March 25th which shortened all missions by one week. They said that is all they know for now so I am not sure if there are more changes coming or not but we will have to see... 

Thanks for the packages. I love the t-shirt. It fits perfectly!

DO I have anyone for the family exchange??? 

I hope that you got the cards. Mom I put the list of people in with yours. If you don't have it yet you should soon.

Merry Christmas!!! Love you all!!

Dustin

No comments:

Post a Comment