Tuesday, July 31, 2012

July 30


Hello!!!
 
Ok first things first, Melissa has 2 kids now? When did that happen? Also did you say that Kacie has 2? This is crazy the family just keeps on growing and growing.
 
This week was good. We are still teaching our investigator and he is progressing towards baptism which is great. The only problem is that he hasn't come to church since we started to teach him so we are going to have to push back his baptism. That is really sad because he really wants to be baptized. We will be teaching him today and we are going to focus on why church attendance is so important.
 
We are also getting ready for our move. It is great for me because that means that we get to go through everything in our apartment and throw all non-essentials away! I love doing that. It was sad though we found a box in our apartment full of old VHS. We just threw them all away because we don't give them out anymore. The crazy part was there were tons of them that were in Samoan. Uh...wrong country!! There are 2 Tongan wards in the mission but not Samoan. It was sad because you know that those were purchased with tithing money. We also had well over 100 hangers that have just been built up over the years that were not being used that we had to throw out. One problem though, My suit was getting repaired so it wasn't on the hanger so I accidental threw that hanger out. But then I also had thrown out all the extras so I had to take a few of my t-shirts off and just fold them. It was kinda funny.
 
I also gave Elder Osgood a hoodie that I had inherited. You would just have to know him to understand why it is funny but it is FAR from his style. Then I also had him put on my huge glasses and it made him look way different. AH the things that are funny at the end of the day. So that is what the picture is this week.
 
Chloe is much cuter than the last picture that I got. Is she going to be an indoor/outdoor dog? If so just don't become an Oregonian and feed her off of your plate with a fork. I don't think that anyone in the world love animals more than Oregonians.
 
Thanks for all that you do for me. I love you all so much.
 
Dustin

No comments:

Post a Comment