Tuesday, July 31, 2012

July 23


Hey!!
 
Sorry but I am running short on time so this might be a little short. The first big news is transfers... no changes. I am still in McMinnville with Elder Osgood. We will be moving the middle of next week so I will still have an address change soon so anything that gets mailed please send it to Beaverton.
 
Also this week we just got a new investigator with a baptism date for August 11. His name is Cameron. He really wants to change his life which is way fun. I love missionary work. Something that President Morby really focuses on in the difference between missionary work and missionary activities. That is something that you deal a lot with is the work that you do. What will bring results and what will just make you look busy. So I love missionary work but not really missionary activities. I love working with people and making connections. It is something that I have always really enjoyed.
 
I don't really have any funny stories this week. No keys locked in the trunk etc. but it was a great week.
 
It was really fun to hear from everyone. I love you all very much and hope that you have a great week.
 
 
Love Dustin

No comments:

Post a Comment