Tuesday, July 31, 2012

July 2


Hello!
 
First off transfers are not until July 23rd so no news yet as to what will happen there.  If I were to guess I would say that Elder Osgood Might Get transfered out and I will stay. Not sure though. However regardless of transfers I will be moving. As of August 1st our apartment will be in Dayton not McMinnville. So If you mail anything probably through the mission office would be best. That is the address in Beaverton.
 
This week was a blah week. Tons of secret lessons! So fun but you all understand how those go. Also Super Fun was Elder Osgood was sick for two days so we didn't leave the apartment:) There are only so many things that you can do in a missionary apartment before you go crazy! True to form Sister Smith called us to make sure that we were ok and to see what we needed. She said a couple of months ago that she takes the role of the missionaries mom, it is so true. We will be spending the fourth with them and a part member family. It should be way fun. I hope that there is a good celebration but who knows. It is strange how holidays seem like they are not real because I am away from you guys. It seems like the difference makes it not real.
 
So yesterday we were playing disk golf and I got pegged in the shin right on the bone. It made me think of the time when we were at the park and mom got pegged in the leg and it got a huge bruise. I don't have a huge bruise just a little one. I also got hit in the finger and have a little bruise there. Being a missionary is hard on your body (or maybe it is just being a clutz).
 
Thanks for all that you do for me and all the support that you give. I love the fact that we have a very positive and uplifting family because it really makes a huge difference. It is sad to see others struggle in their families or see families that pull each other down. I hope that you have a great week and that you have a fun fourth. I will miss the family time for sure. 
Love ya so much!!!
 
Dustin

No comments:

Post a Comment