Monday, June 18, 2012

June 11


Hello once more!
 
So as you have all ready heard from Sister Perez I didn't get transferred and am still with Elder Osgood. This week we have set some really high goals for the area and to be completely honest I really don't know how we are going to accomplish them but we are going to set out and attack them with full force!!!
 
This last week was a little crazy. Put into a trio for a day because of a missionary going for his exit interview. Going up to the temple to teach a lesson about the Plan of Salvation. Getting the flu (I am not sure if it was the flu or possibly food poisoning).
 
Nothing really too cool to report. I know that to you it isn't just "day to day" stuff but really that is all that happened this week.
 
This coming Friday we have another baptism for Brandon Martin. That should be really cool. He has asked me to be the one to confirm him so that is exciting.  I will let you know how that goes.
 
Thanks for all the love and the prayers. I am really glad to hear that things are going well at home.
 
Love you all so much

No comments:

Post a Comment