Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Apr 23-28


Hello!!
 
This week has been very interesting. We had several appointments that fell through. Such is life though. We are still pushing forward and are becoming rededicated to the work. Yesterday Elder Henrie got transferred so we spent the day in Lake Oswego. For transfers we all meet at the stake center there and get our new companion and then leave. It is nice having a small enough geological mission that we can do that. It is fun because it is a little bit of a mission reunion every six weeks.
 
My new companion is Elder Osgood. He is from Central California. I have had four companions now none of which are from Utah. Isn't that crazy.?!? I think that we will have a good companionship.  He really wants to work which is just what this area needs, a lot of prayers, faith and hard work. I think that the best part of this transfer is that I am now the driver. You know how much I love not being in control while I am in the car. Elder Henrie was not the best driver and made me car sick almost everyday. So I am WAY happy to be driving! I did have to take a "defensive" driving test because of my tickets, but I passed without any problem. The worst part is that the video was 45 minutes long and the test questions are all common sense questions. I didn't pay too much attention.
 
So because transfers were yesterday we are taking p-day today so I don't have any cool pictures to share but this is the picture of my district for this past transfer. I have a really good District and we all really help each other out. We are kind of out on our own so we are left alone for the most part.
 
That is too bad about Dacko's. They have been taking care of her for a really long time. It was probably time for her to move on. I am glad to hear that they have that faith in the after life. The Plan of Salvation is so important to know. It really blesses us in so many different ways. 

No comments:

Post a Comment