Tuesday, July 30, 2013

July 28


Hey!
Sounds like you had a great week! I wish that I was able to be there. I love being in the outdoors and being able to go camping and hiking. Idaho is great for that reason.
We have been keeping very busy here. The first week of a new transfer always seems a little weird but it was good. We went to the visitors center with RayAnn this week. I love being able to go to the temple and I am so glad that even though the temple is now out of our mission that we are still able to take people there. She has had a very dramatic change in her over the past six weeks since I have met her. She is awesome and I really hope and pray that she will stay strong in the gospel.
I was also able to go with Elder Irvine to an endowment session for a lady that he was able to reactivate about a year ago. His companion at the time was Elder Pelham who was my Zone Leader when I first got into the mission field so it was a lot of fun to be able to see him again and also nice to be in the temple.
As far as a time line goes I think that it is pretty set that I will be home in October. The mission office should be getting you travel plans pretty soon I would guess but I am not really too sure of anything at this point in time.
Sorry it is short but please know that I love all of you!!
Dustin

No comments:

Post a Comment